Safety Travel Protocol
In compliance to the government guidelines on the resumption of tourism related activities, and to ensure that our patrons and guests can safely visit the historical island of Corregidor, we have created a protected environment that will give confidence to both first time and returning visitors.
The following procedures are strictly enforced in our new normal set-up that conforms to the Minimum Public Health Standards:
- Prior reservation is required. Email to email@example.com
- Covid tests and/or medical certificate is not mandatory for visiting tourists
- Age restrictions: only ages 18 to 65yo are allowed to join the tour
- Physical distancing, hand hygiene, cough etiquette
- Wearing of face masks, and face shields (no face mask, no entry)
- Temperature screening upon arrival
- Filling-up of health declaration and visitor’s contact tracing form using QR code or manual form;
- Provision of disinfectant sprays and sanitizing mats
- Guests that manifest symptoms shall be put in the designated isolation area
- This safety travel protocol is subject to regular updates in accordance with the IATF
- Guidelines, DOT Memorandum Circulars, and specific requirements imposed by the concerned LGU.
Updated 22 March 202